Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Comments from My Heart

The jokes about Willow were not funny. Finally, it seems like there is a limit. I heard him apologize in a much more sincere way on tonight's show.

Next Issue

I don't think a movie about an alcoholic blackout is funny either.
Have you ever had one?. Walk around sing, dance, drive, have sex and be totally unaware of it. Never to regain the memory.
Well, I have and they are not funny.
Thank God for AA and recovery.

I think it is about time I spoke up on what I believe in.

Thanks for loving me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH YAH !
WE stand together on a lot of things!

Where are the 3 R's?
RESPECT
Respect of self
Respect of others
United We Stand!
T-4

Rita said...

I agree....and we do love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The whole David Letterman thing is just A TYPICAL of him!
Needless to say I haven't watched him for a couple years!!! This only confirms my decision.