Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Depression


This is how I have been feeling. For about 6 months everything was black. I would drag myself out of bed and face the day. Ugh!!! Then I noticed that even some of my favorite people and places didn't make me feel any better. First I thought it was the winter and I don't go out much when it is -30.





But it kept getting darker and darker.

I finally realized I needed to talk to my Dr abouth this. Two weeks ago I went and was put on an antidepressant. I cannot begin to tell you the difference this has made in me. Oh my, I'm back to living one day at a time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better!
I didn't realize you were not feeling well. Thank goodness for dr's and good medicine!
Love & hugs and sunshine to you!
T-4

Rita said...

Oh my Jeani.....6 months is a very long time to feel so down....I am glad they are working....!!!!
Enjoy the sights of summer....and the sweet corn coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paula said...

Im sorry things were dark, i hope each day things get brighter