Wednesday, August 26, 2009

OH I Just Love Your Purse


My sister Rita has a thing for purses. Almost every purse I have ever owned I received from her or my Mom. This beauty was purchased at a garage sale about 5 years ago. I paid .50 for it.
I thought it would be good to store thread, needles, etc. That is what I used it for for a long time.
Then Amy saw it and said she really like it. I took a second look and decided I did too. I have never gotten so many comments on my purse. From nurses, Dr (female), checkout clerks, friends, neighbors etc. Rick asked me if that hay thing was my purse. Silly guy!!!
It is almost Labor Day and I know it isn't white but I will probably put it away for fall and winter.
:)

5 comments:

Amy McQuillan said...

I do so love it! :)

Anonymous said...

my that is a nice purse!
T-4

thePiks said...

It is a great purse! Rick is too funny! That's a guy for you. They will never understand our love of purses!

Rita said...

So glad you found a treasure in your closest.....the best!!! Yes. almost fall now....but will be great in the spring!!!!

I met a purse lady last week at Ross's (like TJ Max)....we chatted!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Ma
That is one very cute purse...and I've actually heard one of those compliments you got!
Yes, you have to put it away by Sept. 15th. It's the rule I live by. ;)