Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just a Swinging!!!!


Here's one that we never thought of. Roz and her cousin Krystal took blankets and are spinning around in them. I was amazed at how fun it looked, but then Mom caught a glimpse and made them take the blankets in.
Decades of fun with the swing set. Years ago someone asked me what my favorite material posession was and I had to answer my swing set. My Dad made it for Rhonda and Rick and soooo many memories are being made. COME ON OVER AND SWING WITH THE BEST!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The swing the swing!
It was just the best of times!
THE BEST !!
L T-4

Anonymous said...

Why didn't we ever think of that?
I am sure our mom's would have stopped us too. Ya I can just hear em now.... la la la la la la la...
T-4

Jeani said...

T-4

Today Rhonda told me that her and Rick used to make a hammock on the swings. Gee, I never even noticed.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we never thought of that either....
what was with us?
I guess we just loved to swing!
I am with you I just love to swing!
T-4

thePiks said...

Watch out or they'll be doing flips out of them. That's what I used to do!

Rita said...

Good memories....I love just looking at the swing set. as it reminds me of home....It has had a lot of kids have fun on it...