Monday, February 9, 2009

Few of my Favorite Things!!!

BOOKS!!!
I want them, I need them, I love them. I am sorting out my piles of treasures. Oh sweet books. Movies are OK and TV is sort of ok. But, books are wonderful.

I found my very first Nancy Drew book. My first visit to the Clinton Public Library was a gotcha experience for me. I can remember standing there looking at all the books and being overwhelmed with joy. We come
from a long line of readers. I hope this continues on as a family tradition.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love books too! I don't keep them though once I read them... unless they are really worth it!! Unlike Richard who keeps every book he reads! He's got to have the hardcover books too!!! The head board on our bed is nothing but books thanks to him. I'm glad the pillows cover them up! :) Love you!

The Eucedas said...

Nancy Drew were my favorites when I was younger too!!! See you all in March..yeah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm loving the books too.
Not sure when JM, Joel & Jared will catch the fever?
:)