Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Weak Week!!! HAHAHAHAHA



My headache has turned into a full blown sinus infection! Had a few days after my cold that I thought "maybe" I won't have it turn into an infection. Saturday I woke up and thought no I am getting sicker. Went to Urgent Care and got fixed up. It is great to have all my records on the computer and they believe me now. Speaking up for myself is new to me. These professionals work for me and I pay them. Glad I figured that out. It makes the whole process so much easier.

BUT, to put everyone's medical records on computers is just one step closer to socialized medicine. I don't want my insurance co or medical records dictating what kind of service I receive. I know to some extent it already does, but I think it will get worse down the road.

I also did our taxes online this week. Thought I just might take them to my old boss and changed my mind. I wasn't up to it I thought. I was though. They are making it easier and easier to do them online. Wisconsin doesn't tax our Social Security anymore. YAAAA!!!!! COOL!!! Where' the money!!! COMING!!!

Hugs and kisses to all my loved ones. Yes, that is you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did our taxes online again this year. I had done a rough draft of them at first but then second guessed myself so we took them into a place here on base. When they said it would cost $271 for them to file for us I said no way!! Besides, my numbers matched what they got! :) So, I came home and filed them online. We have had our money now for a few weeks just waiting to pay off the bills now!

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Hanna, Cole and Caden are all walking around with runny noses. Hanna's got the cough to go with it. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up for you getting to Urgent Care and getting the meds you need!
Two thumbs down to socialized medicine!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon.!
I am glad you are taking good care of yourself.
Love T-4

Rita said...

Yes,,,I am glad also they believe you...and you go and get it taken care of....IF we have socialized medicine....ugh....we are too old for much care I am afraid....they will take the money for younger patients...really. I believe that...they do in other countries...

Taxes...ugh.....I am assuming you are getting a refund..."-)