Sunday, December 16, 2007

Iv'e been Tagged!

Rhonda tagged me and I can't refuse my daughter, now can I?

1. T-4 makes me laugh out loud. I think she should blog.

2. One of my biggest fears is that I will fall down outside and freeze to death. So now I only go out with someone. Does that mean I am getting really really old? Or really really smart?

3. I have reunited with some old high school friends and it has blessed my heart beyond words.

4. I have very vivid dreams. You have probably been there with me.

5. I only like black socks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to know you can't refuse your daughter.
:)

I think I knew 4 out of 5 of these things.
The love for black socks is something I would not have called.

Anonymous said...

IT is so nice to have you back on the blog...
you are the best !!
You make me laugh too...
I can just see you sliding on the snow and ice wish I was there to slide with you... we would enjoy and be singing all the way!
glad you got together with old friends... that is nice!
Your dreams... I think they are special!
Your new name is BLACK SOCKS !
I like that!
Keep warm!
Love ya... T-4

thePiks said...

I like #5! That's funny! Today I have on pink and orange striped socks. Sorry.

Rita said...

OK..so for my next gift to you...will be a pair of black socks in a cool leather purse!!

Capucine C said...

Hey Jeani...yeah black sock are my fav.. glad to see a blog from you