Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Face!!!



This is one of many faces that make me smile. We have such a good time together. A few nights ago we went on a date. We were at
Fuddruckers and she just had to show me the cool bathroom.
I was impressed with the fake fireplace, 2 comfy chairs, fancy sinks, beautiful wall painting etc. On the way out of the room there is a large full length mirror. She stopped about 6 feet from the mirror and declared "I look like a gym teacher". Oh to be so
young and change what you want to be when you grow up at least once a week.
She wanted to be a zoo doctor for awhile. Then a MD doctor and lately a waitress at Damon's.
(her cousin works there).
Oh to really believe you can be anything you want when you grow up.
I wonder what I should be!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute.
Alayna wants to be a cashier at Woodman's when she grows up. I want to be a dog groomer but not get all hairy.

:)

Sherrie said...

Oh! she's a joy isn't she?! I love that she is so happy and feel to feel the way she wants. To know that you can be anything that you want is total freedom.
Love You!!
when W was her age I wanted to be a lawyer.

Sherrie said...

when I was her age not..W lol :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Hope you are having a good one..
you 2 are the BEST
LOVE LOU AND DEBBIE

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the day and celebrate...love you both and am looking forward to next Sunday when we celebrate Keough Girls week!!

Continue to be good to each other and Thank God for the blessings..
Love you both.
Gale and Rita

Anonymous said...

Hey you 2 I saw it was your anniversary wanted to wish you a happy day.

We are coming to Wisconsin in October so I a looking forward to seeing you both.

The Lord's blessings for you

Mitch

thePiks said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you both!

Anonymous said...

WOW !
What a nice picture of you two!
Sure wish I was there to give you both a hug! or at least clap!
T-4

*Tanyetta* said...

she is super cute! love the way she thinks!

i'm here from rhonda's blog!

she's good people and suggested we should check your blog out. i trust her, she would never lead me wrong :)

she was right. love it :)

Nava said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Anonymous said...

Mom
I keep hoping you're gonna surprise us and post something...

Anonymous said...

Yes I do too...
I check every day... and I do enjoy the old ones...
but it is time for some NEWS>>>>> anything.. it snowed today... the swings are covered with snow.
Santa is coming...
You went to American Bandstand last night...
you heard your favorite christmas song....
what are you doing?
Write darling.. write...