Monday, September 3, 2007

Friends and Family

Today was a mixture of cleaning and relaxing.
My Aunt from Fl comes tomorrow for a
few days. We will go to cemetery and put
some flowers on grave sites. My Mom' s
(her sister) and her parents (my Grandpa
and Grandma) We will laugh and sit around
the table and play some cards.
I am so excited to see her. She is the only
Aunt I have left on both sides of my family.
I will take some pictures and post them
tomorrow or Wed. I need to see if I rem
how to do that.
It is the first day of school tomorrow.
The little kids are glad and the bigger
ones are moaning and groaning. They
are all ready, I think. They just don't know it.
Have a good day !!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes the kids are ready! The parents are ready!
Grandma is ready!
:)
Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

You lucky ducks..
we have been in school for let's see ... we are on the third week now... I am not complaining .. as I am out a lot earlier than you..
It is just that it has been so hot.
Have a good time with mom!
She is so excited to see you!
Lou was up early to take her to the plane.. "the plane"
Love ya T-4

Capucine C said...

Hey Jeani,, thought I would stop by Hope you have a great time...