Sunday, September 9, 2007

Here we are out for pizza. This is my Aunt Beatrice and 2 of her great great nephews and great great niece. I am off to the side. Our visit was wonderful. We went to two cemeteries and put flowers on the grave sites of our loved ones. We took a Sunday drive on Wed and looked at
places we have lived. Some were in great shape and others were not. It is sad to see houses that
hold happy memories all trashed and looking like a garbage dump. But we moved on and went out for lunch at a cute little restaurant that I used to go to church in. Good food!!!
Our visit was short but sweet.

One of my highlights was at the cemetery. She showed me where my Great & Great Great Grandparents were buried. If I knew this, I had forgotten it. I noticed that my Great Great
Grandma had the same birthday as me. Not year :) Day January 6. I bet she would have liked that little bit of info. I know my Mom liked that Jared (Great Grandson) was born on her
wedding anniversay.

This was a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always good to walk down memory lane...remembering where we came from...
You posted a pic!
yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous!
I am so happy to see the kids with mom!
She had a good time thanks to you!
You are always fun to be with!
You are always with me !
Yes January 6 is a good day!
Love and blessings today
and always!
Love ya T-4