Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm Back!!!!

It has been almost 3 months since you have heard from me.
Most of you know I was very sick and in the hospital for 8
days. In ICU for 4 days. I thank God, modern medicine and
all the prayers for my recovery. This sums up how I feel.

"When you arise in the morning, think of
what a privilege it is to be alive.

To breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Marcus Aurelius

I love you all!!!
As I sort out my thoughts I will share them with you.
Life is good!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Mom!

Life is good!

Pammie said...

Yes, life is good........and it's good to see you back!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes life is GOOD !

We both know the kids and
grand kids make everything so special!
It is a marvelous thing to be near them and see them grow.. and hear their voices..

I am glad to hear from you!

Have a wonderful visit with mom!

Love ya Debbie

johno said...

YAY!!! welcome back!!