Saturday, September 22, 2007

I have so many thoughts running through my head, it makes me tired.

1. All the people I love.
2. Will I get a nap today?
3. Memories that make me smile.
4. How does one "Live Like they Were Dying?"
5. My beautiful grandchildren.
6. What is the small stuff?
7. My wonderful, talented, smart, funny, good looking, loving family.

NOTICE: Rich is not on the list.
My Dad used to say "It is a good thing I was born good looking and not rich. :-).

This is my combination gratitude list and my question of the day thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom
I like your thoughts-gratitude list.
"how does one live like they were dying"?
That's made me think...
I could come up with a few pretty decent answers for myself,
I think it's best to leave it alone and let it be a question that really doesn't have an easy answer.
I love the way you think

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Marvelous!
I knew you would just pop pretty soon and open that beautiful flower of yours and send us some good stuff to think about!
Really now that was enough to think about for a week....
I may take one thing at a time...
You are amazing... but then you always were amazing... just remember what you did with that bedroom of yours and all those extension cords.. now who in the world would have thought of that but YOU !
Love ya.... T-4

Pammie said...

I'm with you on the small stuff. Everything seems huge and important in my world :)